Power Commander/Ign Module
The Dynojet Ignition Module is an “add on” accessory for select Power Commander III USB. It allows you to control and adjust the ignition timing of your motorcycles’ engine.
The Dynojet Ignition Module is connected to the PCIII USB with it’s built in expansion port link and communicates via a CAN interface. As in the case of the Power Commander, the Dynojet Ignition Module uses OEM style connectors to plug in-line of the stock ignition harness so no cutting or splicing is required.
The Dynojet Ignition Module uses “direct coil driver technology” and allows a high degree of timing adjustment. In the Power commander Control Center Software the user is able to advance or retard the ignition curve up to 10 degrees based on throttle position and RPM. It is also possible to alter the timing for each cylinder individually if necessary.
The Ignition Module comes standard with no adjustments made in the map for the timing table. Due to different states of tune, fuel quality, and engine modifications we found it is best to leave the ignition timing stock for safety reasons. To have your ignition curve fine tuned Dynojet recommends bringing your bike to one of our Authorized Power Commander Tuning Centers. These centers have the necessary dynamometer equipment to extract the most performance out of the Ignition Module.
On motorcycles that have eight injectors and were not previously able to benefit from the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter, the Ignition Module now allows this functionality. The Dynojet Quick Shifter is connected to the expansion terminals on the PCV.
On selected models of bikes our Rev Xtend feature is available when using the Ignition Module. Rev Xtend makes it possible to increase the RPM limit from the factory setting. This feature is only intended to be used on engines that have been modified to allow the increased 500 (maximum) RPM limit. Not recommended for road bikes.
This feature can only be enabled on the following models:
- 04-05 Suzuki GSXR600
- 04-06 Yamaha R1
- 04-05 Suzuki GSXR750
- 04-05 Kawasaki ZX10R
- 03-04 Suzuki GSXR1000
- 02-06 Suzuki GSX1300R
- 03-04 Kawasaki ZX6R
- 00-05 Kawasaki ZX12R
Introducing Power Commander V
Dynojet is proud to introduce the New Power Commander V. The new Power Commander V is the latest in engine control technology from Dynojet. The PCV is very compact, yet offers expanded features and options, with tremendous control over your engine management system.
- Smaller unit – less than 1Ž2 the size of PCIIIusb
- Unit powers up via the USB – no need for 9v battery and adapter
- 2 position map switching as standard – switch not included
- Gear and speed input as standard
- 5v analogue input as standard – boost, temperature, MAP etc
- Enhanced Accelerator pump feature – vastly increased adjustment
- Optional control unit to allow 8 injector mapping
- Operates with Dynojet LCD display and Dynojet quickshifter
- New and improved software suite
- Enhanced Quickshifter control – Adjustable kill time per gear and time between shifts.
- Twin CAN ports for integration and expansion
- OBD On board fault diagnosis
Improved Mapping Features
- PCV allows -100% to +250% fuel adjustment
- User definable map break points, upto 96 x 96 break points (10 Throttle position break points as standard, up from 9 for the PCIIIusb)
- Individual mapping/maps per gear
- Individual mapping/maps per cylinder
- Individual mapping/maps against 5v input
For example a mapping per cylinder, per gear could result in 24 individual fuel